Monday, December 1, 2014

John's Journal: Sell Me the Inn!

John is an NPC in my current group's adventure. He has his own spin on how events transpire.

I've been looking at the inn for several days now. It's in good condition but barely noticeable. I could elevate it to something worth talking about.

I already have the signs made up The Dragon's Breath Inn complete with an image of a friendly dragon holding his own foaming mug. It will draw people in and they'll have to stay the night once they see the furnishings.

But that stubborn innkeeper. He refuses to sell it to me! He doesn't realize the value this establish holds!

I offered him triple the market value and still he declines. Tells me the place is infested with vermin. You want to play that game, fine. I hired some patrons who looked like they could handle themselves to take care of the problem. If they succeed then I'll have the inn with no further issues.

If they fail, well I guess I'll just have to build another inn in town and put that man out of business. I won't let this opportunity pass me by.

I will have that inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment